The Power of Emotions On Your DNA

Often when humanity looks for answers they look to the universe and all things big and unexplained. However maybe our answers are in the smallest particles in the universe. Perhaps our clues come from thinking small.

Deoxyribonucleic acid, or as it is commonly known, DNA, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms. Nearly every cell in a person’s body has the same DNA. Most DNA is located in the cell nucleus and can make exact copies of itself. Each strand of DNA in the double helix can serve as a pattern for duplicating the sequence of bases. This is critical when cells divide because each new cell needs to have an exact copy of the DNA present in the old cell.



The vital thing needed for DNA to function is phosphorus. In fact we could not survive without phosphorus. Every cell is surrounded by it in the cell membrane, it is the storage and retrieval part of the DNA and it is a vital part of our energy system being a central molecule in all living cells represented as adenosine triphosphate (ATP).

What is the importance of phosphorus? It is the carrier of your inner light. Literally. Some even say it is the antenna for energy within our DNA and within our body.



The word phosphorus came from the ancient Greek word for light-bearer and similarly the Latin name for light-bearer is Lucifer. Contrary to popular religious belief, Lucifer is not actually the devil. It instead refers to the morning star, being the first to bring the light. It could have received its correlation with Satan, by being the first to arrive after the darkness of hell. When you are faced with a darkness in pain, the truth of light and love comes forth and then you begin your journey up the emotional scale again. Lucifer is in fact the light to guide the way.

Only 10% of DNA is used for building proteins and for many years the remaining 90% of the DNA molecule was considered “junk DNA”, however research by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf and published in their book Vernetzte Intelligenz, indicates that this remainder of the molecule might in fact be basically a means of data storage and communication. Incredibly what they found was that DNA had a code that followed the same rules as language. As is it followed the rules of phrases, semantics, and grammar. This is why emotions, thoughts and words have such an affect on our physical bodies. It quite literally is being received by our DNA which in turn is reacting and transmitting into our physical being.

Now imagine that you carry around with you energy from your thoughts, words and emotions that the human eye cannot see. When you think of electricity, you know you can’t see it in physical form, but you know its there. It is the same with the body. The body is pure energy, vibrating within our cells, in equilibrium and symbiosis with water, blood, bone, and bacteria to create physical form.

Your thoughts and your emotions literally create your reality. 

Did you enjoy this article? Then you will LOVE the rest of my book called The FASTR Process. Please click on the photo below to order your copy


Liz xxx

Do you think your friends would like to read about this too? Help to change the world one person at a time by sharing

👇

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All